Battleraps
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Nederlandstalige en Engelstalige rapbattles.

IndexIndex  PortalPortal  ZoekenZoeken  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW|

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
BB
TOP TIER FORUM LEGEND
TOP TIER FORUM LEGEND
BB

Aantal berichten : 3408
Reputatie : 264
Registratiedatum : 10-07-11
Leeftijd : 34

Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW| Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW|   Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW| Icon_minitimewo 4 jan 2012 - 19:06

Lees dit eerst...wat een lame move van GT/Drect...

Critical: 'I want to explain a few things about the situation… I thought about making a vblog but I dont speak english that good Wink

As people know by now, Ive booked quite a few cats to come out and battle here in Sweden. Ive hung out with all of them and we had a great time. I recently started to talk to Young Gattas about bringin her out here to battle another girl called Silvana Solo… to bring some light to female battlers and try to get more girls interested in the scene out here.
She said she was down and that I should talk to Drect cause he was her manager.. I did and he suggested they would come battle as a team.. I wasnt to found of the idea of them doing a tagteam, but I thought Nils vs Drect could be a cool matchup and might result in Nils and our channel to get some more American views than normal since he´s the CEO of Grind Time.

I payed Young Gattas and Drect´s plane tickets to fly out here to Sweden to battle. I got them hotel reservations and I had promised them that I would pay thier expenses here.

I got the opportunity to make Basementality Battles a part of the 1 day festival called "The struggle continues" here in Stockholm.. Closest thing to compare it to is Rock the Bells i guess.. i got about 45 minutes and they where going to pay all my costs (if my lineup doesnt show up, shit change hehe), in exchange i would get to use the videoclips and get the promotion that came with the festival, + i got to work with the 2 biggest booking agencys out here.

Drect didnt have a passport (or only had an expired one, Im not sure) but told me weeks in advance that there was no promblem, he was definatly going to get his (new) passport in time, if there was any delay he told me there was companies who could get the passport in 24 hours so it was cool (this was a few weeks before the event).

Then Drect sent me a Facebook message (wtf?) 30 minutes (!) before his flight was supposed to leave saying he didnt get his passport in time.

But Young Gattas had her passport ….and just didnt take the flight. I still dont get that.. Im speachless.

Then there was alot of phonecalls back and forth trying to solve the situation… he claimed that they got new tickets for the day after and a bunch of stuff. Ive spoken to the booking agency that sold me the tickets and they cant see any notes in thier computes about that. They actually told me that since I have my email address on the e-ticket I would get a notification if anything was changed, and I havent got a single email.

Thats why Im putting the video out even tho Drect asked us not to. I did explain to them how big this thing was to us and that it was money out of my own pocket.

They did not offer to pay for a new ticket on the following day (there was still time to make it to the battle)… he actually asked me at one point if we had more in budget for me to by them new tickets. I said no, but after a while I thought about loosing 2000 usd I offered to help out with 700 usd (that was all I had at the moment) if they wanted to buy new tickets.

+ I had to "fill" the schedual for the event so I asked Nils do do something out of it. He rewrote his shit and did this.. shoutouts to him!! And the same with Silvana Solo. Gattas and Drect had 2 out of 3 battles of the event.. I couldnt just have 1 battle go down (lol)… so I was in a fucked up position.. I called 3 battlers and friends of mine on the night before, they came tru and did a battle against eachother (3 rappers against eachother). The event turned out OK under the circumstances. Im just a little bummed about loosing the money right now…

The last time we spoke was on the 3rd or 4th of december, he said he would try to get me "a refund from the airline"… he still havent got back to me.. and Im not really hopin for that either and Im not looking to fly over there to pay him a visit in his gated community either haha… its not worth it.. better to put the clip out and at least have that.'

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.twitter.com/gewoonBB
jordyvision
Geen leven
Geen leven
jordyvision

Aantal berichten : 936
Reputatie : 55
Registratiedatum : 29-06-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW|   Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW| Icon_minitimewo 4 jan 2012 - 19:10

biggest try out league for URL.

en critical vertelde het me al op 't vorige event. bitch ass move van Drect en gattas.
http://jordyvision.nl/
Jaap
TOP TIER FORUM LEGEND
TOP TIER FORUM LEGEND

Aantal berichten : 12066
Reputatie : 1331
Registratiedatum : 29-06-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW|   Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW| Icon_minitimewo 4 jan 2012 - 19:21

Haha die line was baas idd.
https://battleraps.actieforum.com
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW|   Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW| Icon_minitime

Drect vs. Nils M Skills |WOW|
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Pat Stay vs Nils 'm Skils (Pat pickes up Nils & shakes him)
» Drect weg bij GT (Nieuwe League)
» Cortext vs Nils M Skils
» Agie heeft skills
» jullie mening over mij en mijn skills (verse)s

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Battleraps :: Engelstalige Battles :: Overige Engelstalige Battles-
Ga naar: